Ready to Make Your Appointment?
Contact Us Today:
Phone: (713) 799-1930
Fax: (713) 799-1928
What We Do
Our board-certified team of genetic counselors and clinical geneticists are experts in counseling for neurologic, cancer, prenatal, and reproductive indications.
Our clinic see patients for the following indications:
- Pregnancy or preconception testing options
- Fertility treatment
- Personal or family history of cancer
- Presymptomatic testing for Huntington's disease
- Risk for neurodegenerative disease
- Alzheimer's disease or related condition
- Concerns about conditions running in their family
- Your genetic testing results
- Whether genetic testing is right for you
What to Expect
You can call or email the genetic counseling office to schedule your appointment. At the appointment, your genetic counselor will speak with you about your personal and family history, review any your genetic testing/screening results and/or ultrasound results you might have and assess the risk for a genetic condition. Your genetic counselor may recommend and coordinate genetic testing.
What is Included
- One-on-one consult either in person, via telephone, or via video conference from the comfort of your home.
- Online video resources
- Online family history tools for personalized care
- Coordination of appropriate genetic testing
- Communication of results
Sandra Darilek, MS, CGC
Jamie Fong, MS, CGC
Sarah Huguenard, MS, CGC
Salma Nassef, MS, CGC
Shweta Dhar, MD, MS, FACMG